Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 08:28:51 -0600
From: Donald Snook <dsn...@mtsqh.com>
To: "'Mercedes@okiebenz.com'" <Mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: [MBZ] DeLorean

went up to my Indy's yesterday to sign some paperwork for the sale of
the BMW and he was working on a DeLorean.  It was a customer's car.
The guy has owned it since new, it was an '82 - which is, I think, the
last year they made them.  What a cool looking car and what a odd thing
to see in Wichita, KS.  They were really crappy cars, but very
interesting and unique!

Donald H. Snook