Is that speedo some kind of German redundant display thing, just in case one of them fails to work?

--R

John Robbins wrote:
Bought the CDI with 67k in April of 2008, and I'm now up to 107k! This year I didn't put as many miles on it as I did last year, but that's changed since I just recently started dating a gal in Tuscaloosa (1.5 drive). With a weeknight and weekend visit that's 350 miles a week... It's amazing what girls can get us guys to do ;)

So far everything has been working fantastic with only minimal work needing to be done. The car is still a blast to drive, and I enjoy every minute of it.

The only things I've replaced that weren't standard maintenance or something you'd expected to go out include:
--Coolant thermostat
--Auxiliary battery
--Motor mounts
--Parking brake ratcheting mechanism