"See link for what I usually keep it at. "

80!

--R

John Robbins wrote:
On 2/16/2010 3:48 PM, Rich Thomas wrote:
Is that speedo some kind of German redundant display thing, just in case
one of them fails to work?

There are a bunch of other things you can display there, but I put it to speedo for the video just to make things easier to read for an exact number. After all, over half the speedometer is illegal to use in the USA. ;) See link for what I usually keep it at.

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/QzUIDuVtCzaV2ObcxoLmcw

John