> ....Woger,
>
> If you call Rusty, he not only can get anything you need for your MB,
> he might even be able to supply parts for your front porche and your
> back porcheĀ  (or any other porche you may have)..

Hi dopey...

It just so happens that I have sourced a few items for my cars (shocks,
halfshaft, filters etc) over time and was well satisfied with the prices and
the prompt deliveries. I just don't feel the need to post my shopping lists
here, that's all. The only order they had trouble with was the first one which
was due to an employee's inability to read. Could have been Hurst in those
days.

RLE