If we had mod points here, I'd have to go -1 and flag it "flamebait"...

Bear in mind that this would bear no relation to whether or not I felt that your claims held any merit or truth... Sureley, if you want to say such things, you can make your statements without naming (or describing) anyone.

It is much more civil, your meaning will still be understood, and there will not be any reason to expect an uncivil response or even a civil action.

--
John W Reames
jwrea...@comcast.net