From: "Dillon, Meade M CIV SPAWARSYSCEN-ATLANTIC,53310" <meade.m.dil...@navy.mil>
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2010 8:44 AM
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Fuel delivery valve job

Regarding the old DV springs being shorter than the new, I found the
same when I did the job on my OM603 in my '87 wagon, but did not notice
any change in performance with the new springs.  I was trying to cure a
rough idle, finally it dawned on me to unplug the electronic idle
control which did the trick.  Now with rebuilt injectors balanced to
within 5 bar range and the rebuilt DV internals, the idle is pretty
smooth when warm.  I plan to replace the motor mounts in the near
future.

-Max