Rich Thomas <richthomas79td...@constructivity.net> writes:

> BTW, you know that the US is rather large, and those train rides (even
> if it all works, which I understand is somewhat problematic) it takes
> awhile.  Rental cars are cheap enough (decline the insurance, let your
> own or credit card cover it)

Be sure you understand what your credit card and insurance covers.  Most
will cover collision damage but the rental companies are now also
charging for "loss of use" if a car needs to have damages repaired or is
totaled.  This might not be covered.

I found that my insurance co (State Farm) does not cover this in the
standard policy but has it available for a small additional cost.

Allan
--
1983 300D