Mitch wrote:
> Henny surely isn't going to get off the plane at O'Hare, walk to the rental
> counter, and drive off with a $100 a week car. Maybe Chairman Meow can clue
> us in on whether it's possible to rent for that anywhere in his mafia
> infested city, but I can pretty much guarantee you won't find that price at
> an airport.

The airport is a short distance away, and I can certainly offer to get
you to some of your places - especially Gene & Jude's for a Chicago
dog - when you get here.  I have no idea what the cost for car rental
is here in mafia central, but I would doubt that $15 is a going rate -
but I don't know.  I don't frequent the airport, as they think I am a
terrorist and I don't care to try and prove them wrong.  I took the
train to LA 2 years ago to drive a 240D back to Chicago.  Train is a
nice ride, except I have no idea about the cigarette policies.  Maybe
you do the cigarette withdrawal route now, so you don't suffer on the
train rides here in USA?  I would guess the plane ride to Chicago is
the same price to LA? - do that and avoid the questions about train
travel and cigarettes?  You can't do cigarettes in an airplane either,
can you?

Car rental for a foreigner may be a bit tricky? - I don't know.  Maybe
I rent you a 240D for your Wisconsin escapades.  Then you are free to
drive to Wisconsin and Chicago however you need?  One of the 240D sits
here all day long anyway, these days.  But as things go, when you are
here, of course, someone here will need the car.  It's an idea to toss
around.
mao