Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 12:10:31 +1030
From: Hendrik & Fay <heni...@ozemail.com.au>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Hendrik and Co coming to the US of A in June

Definitely doing Disney - our 9 year old son is really looking forward to that. Our 14 year old daughter is not interested at all she'd rather go to the Getty Museum! We will be in LA from 1 June - staying at Holiday Inn Buena Park - flying to Chicago 5 June. We are slowing informing ourselves about distances in LA, I have been told there a more people in LA then Australia - our population is around 20million.

Train fare from Milwaukee to La Crosse for 2 adults, 1 child USD$110.00 one way been on Amtrak website. Travel agent reckoned Chicago to La Crosse one way is USD$600 per person! Don't know what airline didn't bother asking.

We have a love of train travel: 12 years ago we did 2 month round Europe on the trains with a two year old in tow & 3 year ago we did the length of Vietnam by train. Thanks to all your responses maybe driving is the way to go, it's Hendrik's choice as he will be doing most of the driving