Make sure it doesn't rain the day you do to disneyland. We were assured ahead of time that if we got rained out, we could get a rain check for the next day. After we went in, the monsoons started, and we found a gate and asked for the raincheck and they looked at us like we were zombies form another planet. NO RAINCHECKS. Just shell out another $100 and shut up. it was no fun to be wet and cold all day. It was not enjoyable and we never went back. The kids had looked forward to it for almost a year. In 20 years neither has gone back there or to Dizyworld.

Not sure was going to look at one or two day passes I believe can be purchased, is one day enough?
Would like to go to Universal Studios as well.

Bob Rentfro wrote:
How many days do you want to spend at Dinseyland?

Bob R....who might have the Disney hook-up