From: "Rich Thomas" <richthomas79td...@constructivity.net>
After I did my tank I remembered that I had some kind of plumbing
"sockets" somewhere -- they are like big sockets but just formed metal
tubing in various sizes, like from 1.5" to 2+"  Not sure how much torque
they could take or if they would fit in the space provided, but for a
quick job they might work if you could fit them in there.  I think I got
them from my dad, not sure where he found them, maybe a hardware store type item? Lot cheaper than a $30 socket.
--R
I have a couple that are used for tightening the nuts on the bottom of faucets. I'll try them if the Beetle sockets don't work or aren't deep enough.
Thanks,
Gerry