Yes Rich is right Greg.
You have to pull it out from the top and remove the regulator.
Removing the glass from the carrier is one BIG PITA.
I don't know what Papa Benz uses for the glue but I think it's
a close cousin to Gorilla Glue.
You can remove the glass with the carrier attached but you will
have to remove the outside lower window molding.

Russ W.

Rich Thomas wrote:
And probably the stuff that holds the glass in the frame -- there's no way to get it out from the bottom where the regulator can be contorted out. It would have to be pulled out from the top.

I might have to read the instructions...

--R