You can see it when you drive by, but it is best to stop and take some piccies.

--R

http://www.roadsideamerica.com/tip/2220

 Amarillo, Texas <http://www.roadsideamerica.com/location/tx> -
 Cadillac Ranch

Address:
   I-40, Amarillo, TX
Directions:
   In a cow pasture along eastbound I-40 between exits 60 and 62. Exit
   onto the frontage road, then enter the pasture through an unlocked
   gate. Visitors are encouraged.
Admission:
   Free.
Hours: