May as well schedule some time to checkout Roswell. May find little green men.

clay

On Mar 14, 2010, at 10:10 AM, Rich Thomas wrote:

If you get off I40 just past Santa Rosa and head up to Las Vegas NM there is a really cool very old hotel there in town on the main square, it was in the movie "There Will Be Blood." and then you can go on up to Taos and poke around there, visit the Taos Pueblo and the canyon there, Los Alamos is up that way too.

http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=35.496456,-106.070251&spn=1.616676,2.430725&z=9