Is the key for yours the same as a 1984 300D?
On Mar 24, 2010, at 8:26 PM, buymbpa...@gmail.com wrote:

Want to do one for me to prove you can do it twice?

-----Original Message-----
From: "WILTON" <wilt...@nc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 19:34:50
To: Mercedes Discussion List<mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Keys once more

'Made a nice-looking black walnut key head coupla years ago; drilled/ routed out cavity for key with Dremel; ground off excessive "ears" on metal part of
the key head a bit to reduce width of cavity required; inserted key in
cavity; filled around it with epoxy. Looks great; works fine, but I use it only occasionally - mostly as spare. 'Did it mainly for the exercise and to
prove to myself that I could do it and do it well.

Wilton