From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com
[mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of Curt Raymond
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2010 8:14 PM
To: Diesel List
Cc: Dwight Giles
Subject: [MBZ] RI Red lives!

My Indy reports that my red '84 190D has fired up and runs fine. This is
the one I bought with a "broken timing chain" for $250. It turned out
the timing chain cover was broken. I got a $100 replacement that has a
loose (mostly stripped) belt tensioner hole. I need to call the yard I
bought that from and get a replacement.

So it sounds like I may come out okay on this one... 175,xxx mile car.

-Curt