Sure is.

Sooner or later I'll have a decent car again.

Still, I'd rather have a smashed Benz that a smashed me -- my brother said the
car was 200 ft from the intersection!  Of course, is was still running and I
don't know how long it drove before I got it stopped.  I didn't black out, I
don't think, but it took a second or two to realize I was rolling.
Peter