It's centered between the firewalls on the 126,
has a great big 35-pin two-row connector.

Ok, found and unplugged it. It disabled the ABS just fine but it still caused the ABS light to go off just like anything else I unplugged which again makes sense as you would want an indication of a failure if any of these parts failed. I experimented with a prying screwdriver and found the gage cluster is simply wedged in the dash. I removed the light bulb from the ABS indicator, pulled a relay out and all was right with the world after that.