That orange cleaner does a pretty good job and smells nice. The Simple Green too, though it doesn't smell quite as good.

--R

On 5/4/2010 8:16 AM, Frederick W Moir wrote:
Dwight, et al.
The interior is some shade of maroon or burgundy Tex. The exterior is sort of champagne. I was considering dilute bleach wash/wipe, then some thing like Febreeze, then some Tex nourishing goop.
Wash all the carpets, vacuum the dickens out of the rest.
I don't quite have he neck to take it to a Q-tip car cleaners.
Onward and upward!
Fred Moir
Lynn MA
Diesel preferred.