I bought a great cylinder head R/R DVD on ebay for a very good price.
Although the directions are quite clear and the videography is excellent,
this is one b*tch of  job.  You basically take the entire top of the engine
off!  Labor rate is pegged at 10 - 15 hours.  With my imperfect sense of
order and organization, I need adult supervision to keep from messing up
pieces and sequences.

If I do decide to go ahead, I will document this major operation, for
posterity at the very least.