Best to ask them if hey have any heart issues before stuffing them with that
for breakfast.

Randy

-----Original Message-----
From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com
[mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]on Behalf Of Mountain Man
Sent: Monday, June 14, 2010 9:42 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: [MBZ] Kleb / OKDon need to find something for the Henifay crew

Find some good local food - they like that experience.
One local food that is a bit more rare here than I would assume there
in Okie land is good biscuits and gravy breakfast.  We used to have a
local place that made remarkable biscuits and gravy, I thought.  They
added a bit of smoked chipped beef, I believe - with the sausage, and
mmmm good was that a remarkable breakfast.  Perhaps that is normal
fare in OkieLand?  Start figuring out where you can set the clan down
for some good local food.  They *said* they liked the ChiTown hot dogs
at Gene & Jude's - but that is the only place I took them.  Nothing
fancy, but a real local tradition since 1948.
mao