jwrea...@comcast.net
Home: +14106646986
Mobile: +14437915905

On Jun 16, 2010, at 22:17, Rich Thomas <richthomas79td...@constructivity.net > wrote:

There are 2 (at least) competing places in Philly for the "best" cheesesteak. I ate at one of them, can't remember the name, it was OK but nothing particularly special other than having eaten at the place and not got yelled at for abridging protocol. Cheez-whiz is a featured component of some of them, some other kind of artificial substitute for pasteurized process cheese food product analog in others.. I don't remember if that place had whiz or not. My son will know the particulars if you are interested, or if Hen is going there.

--R