Rich,

Not that I know of.
I was reading up  on fedex's site, and found this.

"Can I ship heavy boxes with FedEx Ground? Yes. FedEx Ground packages can
weigh up to 150 lbs each and up to 130 inches in length plus girth."

UPS  limits are
"Packages can be up to 150 lbs (70 kg)
Packages can be up to 165 inches (419 cm) in length and girth combined
Packages can be up to 108 inches (270 cm) in length"

I haven't weighed it, and it's never been left dry, so I don't know the dry
weight for it off hand. An estimate at max shipable weight gave a $120 quote
for UPS.

I haven't checked other methods out.

Walt

On Jun 16, 2010 3:37 PM, "Rich Thomas" <richthomas79td...@constructivity.net>