We've got a scale that I can set it on, old cast iron beam ballance affair
that still is good to a half pound or so.

I'll get the LeBaron moved and give the tranny a mass-check friday or sunday
if possible.

My dad said it's most likely under 150lb, he guessed ~80lb based on when he
moved it.

Walt

On Jun 16, 2010 9:04 PM, "Mitch Haley" <m...@voyager.net> wrote:

Walt Zarnoch wrote:

> TBH, no clue. It's stored away behind a car under a shelf, so it would be
>100lb, I'm reasonably certain.
A Borg-Warner (TREMEC) T-5 manual box weighs around 90-100lb without
bellhousing, and it's a tiny little thing.

Can you lift it yourself?
Do you have a bathroom scale that reads high enough to show your weight plus
the tranny's weight?

Mitch.