I will try doing the loopback deal. The instructions say you might but if you have some id number in ipconfig then you dont need to. Well I have a number but will try the lookback anyways I guess.

Russ Williams wrote:

Kaleb,

Yep there is a trick to it. My Indy has done it and the Secret.
I'll email him and get him to send it to me. I'll relay it to you.

I do know you have to install the Microsoft Loopback Adapter before
installing.

Russ W.

Kaleb C. Striplin wrote:

I do, and cant get the darn thing to install. Has pretty decent instructions with it but cant get it to go. Anybody dealt with this monster?