It is the Summer of Recovery!

--R

On 9/4/10 10:11 PM, Mountain Man wrote:
Walt wrote:
Adblock+, noscript, and you should be good.

Although I prefer dillo for all but the most intensive browsing, it's fast,
if a bit spartan, and it doesn't eat memory like a pig. I think the newest
version supports ssl fully as well.
One of these days I need to dig in to understanding linux.
I used to fool around with my winNT4 / win2000 installations years
ago, but have let the sons install the linux without any learning.  I
need to learn that stuff... what with only 2 days at work in these
depressing financial days... I need to commit to do that.  Although,
the last 3 weeks I have worked 5 days each week - yahoo... can it
continue?
mao