"Kaleb C. Striplin" wrote:
> Problems Found!
>
> Odometer Problem Odometer Problem Records Found
> 1998-11-04 center harbor, NH  exceeds mechanical limits

It has over a million miles on it?

Sounds like somebody checked the wrong box on the title, but
it could mean they wanted to check "miles not actual". I'd
tend to ignore it, 30k in a year and a half is probably
not underreported miles.

The fun part is that it was a New Hampshire saltmobile, before
becoming a coastal Florida saltmobile for the past year, and
possibly getting whacked by a couple of hurricanes. I'd want
to check it out on a lift, and probably get a look under a couple
of plastic body cladding panels.