From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com
[mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of Craig
Sent: Sunday, October 17, 2010 6:13 PM
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Subject: Re: [MBZ] IT'S ALIVE!!!

On Sun, 17 Oct 2010 14:04:55 -0700 Alex Chamberlain
<apchamberl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Oct 16, 2010 at 6:08 PM, Craig <diese...@pisquared.net> wrote:
> > I got the 1994 E420 back together
>
> Congrats, Craig!  I remember when you first started trying to R&R that

> PS pump way back when.  Must feel good to finally have it done.

Yes, it does feel good. The car is up on jackstands in the street, but
the garage is empty (and looks a little strange ... :-) ).

I still have little stuff to do, like to figure out how the baffle plate
and air hose for the left engine mount go back in, but yes, it's
basically done. Then I can start changing the engine oil and filter and
the transmission fluid and filter. And ...

Craig