If the leak is not in the engine compartment, then the line from the tank to the filter/pump and from the filter pump to the hard line forward are most likely. It sounds like on some cars, the line between the filter and pump is also rubber.

If the big hose is bad, I have lots leftover and I will make you a deal on however many inches you need.

That, and finding where the gasoline leak underneath the car is is all I
have to do to take it out on the road. I thought the leak was in the
middle of the passenger compartment, but looked there this evening and
saw nothing. Maybe it's near the back of the car.

Craig