Opening up the 126 and 123 console is not that hard, I always have to review the section in the manual because I always forget the steps. I have discovered that a little swiveling inspection mirror is a wonderful tool to observe all those hidden bits.

What were they thinking?  Our German bulbs last a lifetime...

--R