I agree 100%, mine was very reliable starting at -10, never tried it colder. IT WILL HAVE NO POWER UNTIL THERE IS HEAT IN THE HEADS, just wait. You will also get a lesson in non combustion fuel = White Smoke.

--
Pete Arnold ‹(•¿•)›

31' Forest River, Cardinal Fiver

'08 RAM250 4x4, 6.7 Smoke Motor

Member of Escapees &
National Camping Travelers, A Masonic Family Camping Club