'Had IVIG treatment at hospital yesterday morning. 'Worked on car left side and front "clip" yesterday afternoon. 'Coming along slowly. 'Sure looks good all clean and shiny.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dillon, Meade M CIV SPAWARSYSCEN-ATLANTIC,53310" <meade.m.dil...@navy.mil>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2010 8:20 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Inspiration

Wilton - you're way ahead of me.  Since I have the '95 'project'
occupying one garage space, my wagon has been parked outside under an
oak tree; the sap, leaves, acorns, etc take their toll, and I've only
been able to wash/wax the car twice this year.  I insisted on taking the
time to wash/wax just before this trip, knowing that a dirty car on such
a long trip would drive me nuts not to mention embarrassment if I
happened to meet up with a fellow MB enthusiast along the way.  Sadly
the car may not get such attention for another six months or so.

-Max