On Sat, 13 Nov 2010 20:01:17 -0500 "Dillon, Meade M CIV
SPAWARSYSCEN-ATLANTIC, 53310" <meade.m.dil...@navy.mil> wrote:

> Craig,
>
> Those S.T. tools look pretty disappointing.

I showed a picture of how little the 1/2" extension would go into the
square end of the splined socket for the delivery valve holders. What
I didn't show what that the other end would not go onto the holder and
then after modification, only a little.

> I've bought a few of the Hazet tools, and I've been very happy with all
> of those purchases, even though I don't use them very much.

As I mentioned in response to Dan, I have the Hazet combination
transmission/differential plug and oil pan drain plug tool. It's
quite a nice tool.

> Let's hope that the extractor I just ordered will at least work as
> designed out of the box.

Indeed, let's.

Craig