Harry,

No need to wait 3 days.  go to this website:

http://pcsupport.about.com/od/toolsofthetrade/tp/passrecovery.htm

It lists 10 password decrypters or resetters.

I use # 2 but it looks like #3 is easier to use. Both 2 and 3 reset the password to " " Meaning "put nothing in the password line" or no password. After that is done, you can set the password to whatever you like.

If you don't need anything on the computer now, I'd suggest a clean install of XP Pro if you have it. Or a clean install of anything. THat should eliminate whatever garbage the employees put on it.

HTH

Loginrecovery.com can help, all you need to do is follow their instructions
and wait ~ 3 days for them to get the pass decrypted.

Walt