From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]
On Behalf Of harry watkins
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2010 10:06 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: [MBZ] OT Need computer help

I have an Emachine with Vista Home and I need a way to get around the
password on the first page.

This came with the stuff when I bought everything but the real-estate from a
closed golf course.  The PO and one of the counter workers have given me
everything they can think of but nothing has worked.

It comes up with the username displayed and has a blank for the password.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Harry

  _____