Yes, I caught that, just didn't respond. And having the heater aboard proved to be a real benefit in addition to the working heater fan.

Glad y'all survived the ordeal. I was suffering through 79-80 degree weather. It is tough, but somebody has to do it. Today will only be 74, but tomorrow is predicted for 80.

Any permenent damage to the interior?

Who could tell!  :-)

No, I don't think there's any damage, though I might
have broken off the starter knob had I tried brute force
instead of the space heater.  Those are NLA.

Didn't anyone else notice the miracle hidden in there?  A 115
heater fan that worked well in emergency conditions?  We would
have been pretty screwed had that failed on us.

-- Jim