Is the Frankenheap not a 240D? Where would he get 80Hp? Maybe 40 HP?

Randy

On 24/11/2010 11:57 AM, Rich Thomas wrote:
You should take up story writing, that was a very good story there. Add a bit more drama (As the fully-loaded log truck came sliding around the curve, with the trailer trying to overtake the tractor, the fear in my wife's eyes was absent, as she was texting on her phone and completely oblivious to the disaster about to envelope us. I gunned the engine, and all 80HP of the Heap surged to life, and the worn out snow tires managed to grab just a bit. The car just managed to remove us from the danger zone as the runaway rig slid past my now screaming wife, who was announcing "they won, they won!") and you would have them hooked.

--R