the OM621 200D was 60 HP. Yours should be 60 or 65 I was thinking the OM615 220 D was 65 or 70

Somehow I'd always thought it was less.  I believe it does have
a 240D head on it though.  One would think it ought to be about
10% less than the 220D, just based on displacement.

Was this where microwave oven sheet metal was pressed into service?  If
so I'd vote too thin.

The only microwave metal is the outer rocker shell as it was easier to
curve into the desired profile.  The jack hole supports underneath it,
and everything else up inside, is considerably thicker stuff.

-- Jim