From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]
On Behalf Of Peter Frederick
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2010 18:19
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Rattlely shifter

Sure are.

Get them, then pull the lever off the tranny and replace the bushing,
then put the lever back on WITH the shift rod installed, you will
mangle your hand otherwise.

Getting the bushing into the shift lever is a real pain if you don't
have a lift, as you must use some channel-lock type pliers and there
isn't room lying on your back under a jacked up car.

Peter