I'm not sure, as the AMG catalog I have was before AMG was absorbed by
Mercedes.  As for the the body kits, there may be a few couple of places out
there that have copied the old AMG bits.  I think Ronial make or made a rim
very similar to what was offered during the period by AMG.  As for engine
bits, I have no idea, but there are probably much better options today for
such projects anyway. For what your dollar would buy you in NOS AMG parts,
or used bits, you could probably do an engine swap and end up with just as a
much, or more power, and replacement parts wouldn't be such a hassle
either.  There is a guy on YouTube who has a W123 wagon, with a 560 engine
in it.  Nicely done from the looks of it.  I think I have the link somewhere
if interested in me posting it?  If you can get your hands on an older
catalog by a company called (from memory, G&W), they offered all kind of
kits for a variety of cars in Germany.  Not sure if any company still offers
bits for the W123, but at least an old catalog would give you some of the
names of companies that once did, so you could then take your search to eBay
and such places.

Original (pre mercedes) AMG parts are pretty much made of unobtainium now,
and priced accordingly.  But things like old 560 engines are now plentiful,
and cheap, so these projects can happen, if you have the time to invest
yourself.  If not, paying someone to do them can still run kind of high,
even if the parts can be had cheap.

Ed
300E