Are you implying that there is more to the USA than LA and NYC? That is sacrilege!
No network or movie  people want that info to leak out!

In the UK they call it "A star in a reasonably priced car"...

I think one of my complaints from my admittedly small sample size of 2 episodes is that this is the kind of typical "LA Car Show" where everything is going to be about LA and take place in and around LA. One of my favorite things about UK Top Gear is the travel.

-Curt