Yeah it's been funny weather, only took the cover off a week ago, pool was just starting to get warmish and now it's coolish again, so I put the solar blanket on. We may well have a late summer. They are getting flooded out up in Queensland and I think we has some snow a few weeks ago in the snow fields, weird stuff.

Hendrik
who actually put beer in the fridge the other day

Fmiser wrote:
Hendrik & Fay wrote:

Hendrik
who is contemplating putting the winter cover back on the pool

What!? In December?  Is the weather really so cold you aren't
using the pool?
You know - if you cover it now the weather will stay cool - but
if you _drain_ it, the weather will get hot like it's supposed
to be come January and February. *smiles*

--    Philip, dreaming of summer weather
              while there's ice on the ground