Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 15:41:53 -0500
From: glenn brown <g_010...@hotmail.com>
To: <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: [MBZ] Becker Grand Prix presets '84 300D

What
 am I doin' wrong?  As per the instructions in the owner's manual, I
pushed a particular preset (e.g. F4) and cleared this preset by hitting
the * button which cleared the window.  I then pushed F9, F1, & F9
(e.g. 91.9FM) and this particuler station is displayed, but the radio
reverts to the original station which was on preset F4 prior to hitting
the * button when I change to another preset and switch back to F4.
TIA.

G. M. Brown
Brevard, NC