A number of years ago "global cooling" was popular. Our effluents were supposed to block out the sun and turn the world into a big ice cube. Beginning to look like the "coolers" were right and the "warmers"
were wrong.
Gerry

From: "Dieselhead" <126die...@gmail.com>
Actually, I think it is the calm before the storm, or it is just too cold and snowy in most places to even contemplate working on the car(s) RIght now "Global warming" and albore has delivered snow in a lot of the country that never sees snow of this volume.

Gerry
Note:  Actually I prefer to lurk and simply enjoy the OT and
benefit from the descriptions of Mercedes fixes, but for some
strange reason our old Mercedes are running well and no one
has any OT to talk about.  Maybe it's a good omen; or bad?