There's a program called Virtual Audio Cable that you might need to connect
the output from the ppt to the input of the recorder. I haven't used it -
but will need to for the software defined transceiver I'm going to be
building ---
http://software.muzychenko.net/eng/vac.htm

On Sun, Feb 20, 2011 at 5:08 PM, Rich Thomas <
richthomas79td...@constructivity.net> wrote:

> I think if you play the ppt and have your input set to the right thing (I
> forget all the choices, but I think one will take in whatever the computer
> is playing) it will record it.
>
> --R
>

> On 2/20/2011 5:54 PM, Dieselhead wrote:
>
>> I am becoming a raving fan of audacity.  Here is the question.  Is it
>> possible to import  the narrated sound from a ppt slideshow into Audacity to
>> edit it?  If so, how do you do that?  I have tried to drag the speaker
>> symbol in the ppt slide to the Audacity window with no result.
>>
>> There does not seem to be any way to save, move or edit the ppt audio.
>>
>> Thanks

OK Don
2001 ML320
1992 300D 2.5T