From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]
On Behalf Of Dieselhead
Sent: Sunday, February 20, 2011 4:54 PM
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Subject: [MBZ] OT Audacity ?

I am becoming a raving fan of audacity.  Here is the question.  Is it
possible to import  the narrated sound from a ppt slideshow into
Audacity to edit it?  If so, how do you do that?  I have tried to
drag the speaker symbol in the ppt slide to the Audacity window with
no result.

There does not seem to be any way to save, move or edit the ppt audio.

Thanks