I nearly sold my 1975 W115 300D last week, but I got annoyed with a no-show
buyer.... so I have reconsidered the whole thing.  Bottom line:  I love the car
too much to part with it.  So I have a new project, and... leaping into the
21st Century with my son Brian's urging, I have started a blog to chronicle the
process.  I have even given her a name, finally, as you will see.  That is a
first for me.

Please cut me some slack on this blog stuff, since it is all new to me, being a
20th---and sometimes a 19th--- Century guy.  But, damn the torpedoes.... Full
Steam Ahead!  (Rear Admiral David G. Farragut, lashed to the rigging of the USS
Hartford at the Battle of Mobile Bay, August 5, 1864).
http://mercedesdieselrebuildingdiederich.blogspot.com/

Tom Schuch
SE Connecticut
1975 W115 300D "Marlene Diederich"