Roger wrote:
>...if we don't start getting serious and fixing things, then the joke will be
>on all of us.

Look around.
The joke has been on us for quite a while.
I have believed the lie also, but I am aware now that there is a huge
lie being played on me and reject it wholesale.  There is no vote.
There is zero ability for vote and political reform.  DC is complete
corruption.  Abandon that, go for local reform as you can participate
- which by definition does not exist - and carry on as best you can.
This is not anarchy - this is pure democracy on a realistic level -
locally.  National democracy as we see it today only presents
impossible options and zero solutions.  This place is as Rome - gone.
mao