We took the 85 300CD to the San Juans for the weekend, perfect time to visit,
no traffic, wonderful scenery, no ferry wait, etc.  Car ran great there and
back at XX MPH with a fresh M1 change and B50.  On the return trip I settled
back in the drivers seat and twiddled the cruise control which has been dormant
for a while now.  Heavens to Betsie, it worked!  Turn up the Lionel Richie and
Duran Duran!

Bruce
82 300CD 334kmi 'His'
85 300CD 236kmi 'Hers'