Raymond,

Like most things in life... How much you want to pay for the wine? Aftermarket or OEM??? :>).........

Most of the supermarkets here, Safeway, Fry's, Basha's have good quality wines and some have very good prices when it's on sale. If you want to go upscale a bit, try AJ's. AJ's will probably be able to give more advice (if you need it) than the others. I don't live in Scottsdale, but I think there are some quality wine/liquor stores there.

Hope this helps and have a wonderful Turkey Day with your inlaws.........

Take care,

Chuck
Phoenix AZ
1980 300SD........  Diesel content!!!!!